Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thanks Karen






These are some pictures my friend Karen took of me when she was in town in like October. I love them! She is the only photographer that has ever made me look like myself in pictures. She also took the pink picture of me that I use as my main photo for this blog. Thanks Karen.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in these pictures! Let me know about the Wild Wild West Race and if they will let me take your spot or not, I guess it will be an excuse to start running again whether I do it or not.

Cassidy said...

Love it. She did a great job! It's just so you!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

HOT!!!!!

tiff said...

your look smokin!

ashleyboice said...

man those are so beautiful. And...they do look like you.

amber said...

very nice, too bad i want someone to take my picture and have them not to look like me. he he

Samantha said...

oh i miss my cherie.