Friday, May 30, 2008

Five Years....


Went to Boulder, Utah for our anniversary this year. It was really nice to get away from work. Our anniversary always comes at report card time which makes for a really stressed out Cherie. I am so happy we decided to go somewhere this year. My work schedule is making me crazy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are finally posting something new. I had pretty much given up on your blog because it is so rare that something new is posted. I enjoyed our facials and chat today, oh and thanks for the ride I hope you made your lunch date alright.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Congratulations! Wow five years that sounds like a lot to me. We are going on three in Aug. Way to go. I love what you said about your students, it's so true.

Cassidy said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time flies? 5 years!!! Aww, I remember when you guys were just dating. The memories. Fun times. I've never been to Boulder. I might have to give it a try.

amber said...

I was just trying to remember how long you guys were married, I wish you could come and tutor my kids!!