You're alive!!! Oh how I've missed you. I can't believe I just missed you in ML!!!! man. Sounds like a good summer. SO JEALOUS of your garden. looking good, girl, lookin' good. PS I'm thinking of adopting the blonde girl's hairstyle in your pics with Andy's fam. What do you think?
Love the pics. Wow! That garden is beautiful. Patsy looks good in the photos, can't tell her age. Good to see Andy's family but I don't recognize everyone. It's been years since I have seen them.. Love Mom
5 comments:
How are your tomatoes doing? MIne aren't even close!!
You're alive!!! Oh how I've missed you. I can't believe I just missed you in ML!!!! man. Sounds like a good summer. SO JEALOUS of your garden. looking good, girl, lookin' good. PS I'm thinking of adopting the blonde girl's hairstyle in your pics with Andy's fam. What do you think?
Love the picture of you on your blog! You look gorgeous! I haven't seen you guys forever! Not counting seeing Andy at the wasatch back in the rain!
tiff, tomatoes are close. It's going to be a few more weeks till I get the bulk of them.
cassidy, you should totally get that hair cut! I love your face with short hair.
melissa, Can't believe I missed you! I'm planning on next year so maybe we will catch you again. Was that your first time doing the Wasatch back?
Love the pics. Wow! That garden is
beautiful. Patsy looks good in
the photos, can't tell her age.
Good to see Andy's family but I don't recognize everyone. It's been years since I have seen them..
Love Mom
Post a Comment