Wednesday, December 14, 2011

potty time


Not to brag, but....
My daughter doesn't poop in a diaper. We're a very civilized family.
June's been pooping in a potty sense she was two weeks old. I don't change poopy diapers.

This week I started using my cloth diapers and wipes. Not at all as bad as I thought it would be. Of coarse, we got really great diapers and June, for the most part, only pees in them. They are all in one insert kind, if that makes sense to any of you. It barely does to me. There are a lot of different kinds of diapers out there.

My good friend told me what kind to get and gave me all her old ones, along with all her cloth wipes and stuff. They are so cute on her.

This is the only picture I have of her going on her potty and she's two weeks there. I need to get some of her in her cloth diapers and of her going with her brace on. It's so funny her little braced legs poking out.

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I have a couple friends who love their cloth diapers. They have come a long way from when we were babies:) I can;t wait to see your cute baby. Come visit ML!

cherie said...

soon, soon. I'm for sure going to come this summer!

cherie said...

And yes, cloth diapers really have come a long way! I couldn't believe it. It's just as easy to get on and off as disposable and less messy in some ways. I even like cloth wipes better, which I found surprising. Of course if I was cleaning out poop every day I might be whistling a different tune but I feel like I've got a pretty good set up for the whole system.