We've been weening June off her brace for the last month. Thursday we had another ultrasound to see if everything stayed in place and it wasn't the best news. Her right side is still okay, but it got worst since the last ultrasound. So, now we have to keep her in her brace for twenty hours a day to make sure her bones stay in place. BUMMER!! I am so sick of that brace. It was heaven to just have a baby with no harness for a couple of days. I know it's not really that big a deal in the grand scheme, but it is such a hassle. I'm totally disappointed cause I was so so so excited to be done with this.
Oh, well.
Guess I better put away all her three month clothes that won't fit over the brace. At least she got to wear them for a week. Now, I have to find the bigger stuff out of my crazy bin of clothes. That could be fun. New wardrobe for June is almost as fun as new wardrobe for me.
4 comments:
Oh Cherie that sucks. My girlfriend in Vegas had to have that with her last baby and it was always kind of a bummer. Tell june to stop moving her hips!! (I guess it comes natural to those Merrell girls- haha.)
Thats to bad about little June, I do love baby girl clothes, i wish I had some to give you but mine were all trashed!
Ha Ha. You did give me some clothes that you all got from garage sales. I have enough clothes for two babies thanks to some great friends, and sisters!
Sorry to hear about June. Will keep praying for her. I put her name in the Temple on Friday. Keep us informed. Love to all Mom
Post a Comment