Andy just got offered the job at Pago!!!!
He starts Monday when he gets back from a trip to Tucson. Seriously, I just can't believe it. Pago's head chef was nominated as the years best new chef in Food and Wine magazine. He's a big deal, and it's amazing that he got the job. They haven't hired anyone new in over a year so this is really, really good news. Can you tell I'm excited?
8 comments:
Wow That is so GREAT! Good job ANDY! Good luck :)
Sweet!!!
Im sooo happy for you guys!!!
wow!!!! I can't wait to go there-it's cheap-right!
Ha ha. Did you look at the menu on my links? Cause, no it's not that cheap. It's like $20 to $30 a plate.
But if you come for brunch or lunch it's more like $10 to $15. Although, to get the real feel for their amazing menu you really should do dinner. It's quite special.
All this talk is making me hungry. Andy needs to get up here to Moses Lake and cook us something.
Sean
Agreed.
He also needs to start bringing home more food for me to eat.
Post a Comment