Well, I guess I should start with the fact that I'm pregnant. I'm four months along and doing well.
Baby is due the first week of October.
Andy is looking for a chef job. He's done very well at his work interview things. They are called stages. So far the search has gone much better than expected. His first restaurant choice (Pago) sounded very interested but they don't have much turnover. We did hear some rumors about someone quitting in a few weeks so we'll keep our fingers crossed for that.
But more likely he'll get offered a job at Meditrina. He'll work there or where ever until something opens up at Pago.
I'm so proud of him. He's really impressing people and it's so exciting so see him doing so well. He really is an artist.
Patsy is doing well, although a little more deaf and blind. She's been running into things and falling down the stairs but all in all healthy and energetic for a dog her age.
I am in my eighth year at Discovery Kindergarten and still loving it. Just trying to keep up my old pace and failing but I guess that's to be expected. Turns out being pregnant is tiring and hard and all encompassing. Man, this baby is already a pain.(that's a joke, sort of.) I'm just feeling a little miffed cause I don't have the energy to cook or bake anymore. Cooking is my time to zen out. And me and Andy cooking together! Forget about it! It's heaven. There's nothing I'd rather be doing. Not into laying on the couch any more is the point of this rant I guess.
Despite my negative tone, we are thrilled to be pregnant. We tried for a year so this was quite a surprise in a way. I sort of thought that it would never happen so we are really excited be be moving on to this next journey in our lives.
I'll get some pictures up here some day. Not much to see in the belly department so we'll wait till till I'm actually showing a bit more.
Hope this finds all you friends well!
7 comments:
wow! i can't believe you updated-guess i better now!!
yeah, I know right! It's been a while.
Yeah for posting! I am so excited for you. Next time you make it to Moses I will have to come visit :)
Cherie. What a coinkadink. (haha. I've never typed that before, nor have I said that in years.) As i was washing my hair this morning I thought, "I need to text cherie and make her send me a photo of her tummy on my phone." Then my day got busy (ish- I still don't have much of a life here...) and I forgot! I'm glad you updated your blog. I want to hear everything.
I'm so excited for you. Way to post again!
I'm excited for Andy. I bet you guys eat good.
Hang in there chica.
Thanks everyone! And yes, we do eat well! Like kings really. Oh and Meditrina just called and offered Andy the job.
Congrats on being pregnant that is so exciting....and also Yay for andy...getting the job at Pago!
Post a Comment