I just remembered how I'd looked at this post from my phone and wanted to post a comment but forgot to. haha. All this to say that I love you pregnant.
It's your old roomie, Kristen Clarke! I have been thinking about you often because I've had my Third Eye Blind CD's on rotation in my car. :) I decided I wanted to find you and get back in touch! Don't think I'm too much of a creeper, but I googled your name and found you from a friend's blog. :) Congrats on the baby! You look adorable pregnant. I miss your guts!! I'd love to chat w/ you sometime to say hi. my email is kristen(dot)mason(at)gmail(dot)com
5 comments:
lookin good!!
Hot to trot!
I just remembered how I'd looked at this post from my phone and wanted to post a comment but forgot to. haha. All this to say that I love you pregnant.
I love your cute belly. I want to see that cute baby girl. Our baby girls will only be a few months apart!
Cherie!
It's your old roomie, Kristen Clarke! I have been thinking about you often because I've had my Third Eye Blind CD's on rotation in my car. :) I decided I wanted to find you and get back in touch! Don't think I'm too much of a creeper, but I googled your name and found you from a friend's blog. :) Congrats on the baby! You look adorable pregnant. I miss your guts!! I'd love to chat w/ you sometime to say hi. my email is kristen(dot)mason(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment