Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessing day


My dad flew up for the occasion and met up with my mom who had been helping me for the past two weeks! Thanks to them both for the support. It was much appreciated.

She wore a blessing dress that my m.i.l. made for one of her girls. It has lace from her wedding dress on it. So, so pretty. The bow was made by one of my student's mom's.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Cherie!! I'm so happy you posted this. I've been meaning to call you for days but with traveling and thanksgiving I just haven't had the chance. Ummm...I didn't even know you had your baby c-section! Crazy. I hope you weren't too bummed about it. Your baby is adorable and I love her little breach legs up in the air! Happy thanksgiving friend. I'll call you when I get back home. I hope you are recovering okay. I'm so glad June got here safely.

Laura Lei said...

Congratulations Cherie! I'm so glad you posted too. Amber told me you delivered and I've been hoping you would post pictures. She's beautiful and perfect. By the way, June is seriously the prettiest name. I love it.

The Merry Merrells Homepage said...

Cherie, you both look beautiful!
Thank you so much for letting me be
a part of this wonderful occation!
If you would tell Jennie thanks too
I would appreciate it.
Love to all three of you kids!
Marlo