Sunday, October 21, 2007

bathroom makeover

We are finally getting around to remodeling our bathroom. We have had the tile and sink and lights and all that stuff sitting around for months and just haven't gotten around to putting in the work. We bought paint, pulled up the existing floor, and took out the sink yesterday, then Andy pulled all the moldings and baseboards today. It is totally bare except the tub and toilet.

So for the rest of the week we need to be working on patching all the holes we made in the wall from removing the baseboards(they sucked!) and painting. Then on Saturday we will tile and hopefully put in the new sink.

This is so exciting because we have lived in our house for a year and it has been under construction the entire time. It will be nice to have at least one room finished. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I wish I had a place to call my own and remodel whatever I wanted, or even just paint the walls!!! I am so sick of white apartment walls!!

Adri said...

I can't wait to have a house. And fix it up. Just how I like it.