Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pants shortage

Yeah yeah, I know it's been like a month. Trust me you all didn't miss much.

Good news that is also bad news though. I totally don't fit in any of my jeans anymore. Apparently, I am losing weight which is weird because with the bad whether lately and early nights I really haven't been running. Why am I losing all this weight now?
Anyway it is not as cool as I had hoped because I bought these cool jeans like 6 months ago and they don't fit anymore. They just fall off all day and I have to wear a belt with them and even then they look all saggy. Not cute. Plus I had to buy new work clothes first before casual stuff so I really feel the jean shortage on the weekends. Man. Losing weights sucks. I looked fine before and I had tons of pants. Now I look a tiny bit slimmer but now I have no pants. Not a good trade off if you ask me.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I totally know what you mean. I've lost weight too, not knowing how, and none of my pants fit. I hate wearing belts, and I have to wear them anytime I want to wear pants. The crappy thing for me is that when I first lost weight, I went and bought cute jeans, and now they are too big too. Plus I'm too cheap to buy the jeans that would look good and cute, so yeah, I hear your pain.

ashleyboice said...

hey...I'd take the trade off.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

hmmmm, I WISH I had that problem. I will take it anyday!! I think I have the opposite. My pants still are too small from after the baby, so I have a ton of pants that don't fit yet!!!!