Saturday, October 27, 2007

exploited Asian women and toe nail travesties

So my sister-in-law, Cora Jane, is in town and all the girls in the Arnold and Jenny West family decided to go to lunch and get a pedicure together. I never do stuff like that so it was way fun. Plus it's always interesting to hang with the Wests. Never a dull moment in this family.

But the saddest thing happened. I painted my toe nails this beautiful red color and then I put my shoes too early and they smudged. Isn't that a total bummer?

When you think about it it's really very tragic because some poor Asian women worked hard on them and then what do I do? Just up and ruin them. Smooth Cherie, real smooth.

1 comment:

fancy pants andersen said...

there is NOTHING worse than messing up a brand new pedicure. i feel your pain girly!!