Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Look Back At My Dog, Patsy

I was pondering on what I would like to write about when The Mediocre Gatsby so graciously reminded me that I have not yet posted enough pictures of my dog, patsy. I will immediately attempt to rectify the situation. By popular demand I bring you.......PATSY!

This is Patsy when we first adopted her about two years ago. She was not very cute and about ten pounds under weight. I was not sure I could live with something so ugly but she was worth it.
This is Patsy about one year later. She is about ten pounds over weight now and her hair has turned all white. I swear this is the same dog.This is Patsy in her favorite sleeping position. And like a good girl she is modestly covering her pee pee. That's my girl. Patsy in her favorite sitting position. And for my grand finale I present Patsy lounging!

No need for thanks people. I was more then happy to provide this much needed service. Feel free to browse though these delightful pictures at your own leisure and be sure to visit again.

3 comments:

B. said...

What kind of toys does Patsy like? Does she have a pet turtle? Do you have pictures?

I didn't realize that the "Her" in "The World Turns Around Her" refers to Patsy.

Annie said...

Hey Cherie! Good to see some pics of the dog and you. I have a blog too it is http://landofscotts.blogspot.com/ You can check it out if you want. Also on myspace you can click on my pic. and go to my page to see all my pics and stuff. Love hearing from you. Talk to ya later

Matsby said...

Perfect!