Monday, July 2, 2007

candy weighing both of my pockets down

I don't know about you, but there are albums out there that I just can't get enough of. I listen to them in my car for months at a time and hum them at work, then come home and listen to them on my computer. I am fully aware of what a geek I am but it feels so good.

Joanna Newsom's two albums have been that way for me. I just downloaded her second album Ys and I am being so annoying about it.

Take a listen. Disclaimer: Her voice is really weird.

Sadie

8 comments:

Matsby said...

That is really weird - and interesting.

Maybe I like it.

I'll have to check her out.

The WB said...

Not a very portable instrument. But a beautiful one nonetheless.

She might want to take up the triangle or harmonica or something.


btw, thanks for checking out the new blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashleyboice said...

I liked her voice.

cherie said...

I like her voice too.

B. said...

When I saw her live it was great. Can't really get in to her first record though, but it was an amazing show.

Laura Lei said...

I like her a lot. It makes me wish I could play the harp.

Samantha said...

I really like her.