I just had one of those days. I sat down after work to read my emails and it felt like I had weights in my butt pocket.
I am just so tired.
Tired mentally, tired physically, tired as in haven't gotten adequate
sleep. My past just wont let me sleep lately. And when I am awake and
working it is as though I have done this exact thing a thousand times
before.
I feel so melancholy. Just going through the motions.
I am slightly sad about something. But I'm not quite certain what it is. Well, I guess I have ideas about why I feel sad but none of them are especially new things going on in my life. Just old problems revisited.
Oddly enough, my melancholy isn't a bad thing at all. It is almost refreshing if that makes sense. I guess I should say it is just a feeling and at least it isn't an espesially painful feeling. It mostly just exists. I feel overwhelmed and completly underwhelmed all at the same time. All my feelings seem to come as a paradox these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment