Went running this morning with my two best friends Erin and Jessica. We
ran from mine and Erin's house to the local farmers market downtown. It
was only like three miles but it was so refreshing and fun. (although I
was not on my A game today, the last half mile felt like I was running
in sluge with legs made of lead.) Then Andy and Jared, Erin's husband,
came and picked us up from the market. It was really lovely.
I used to go running five days a week and now I'm doing well to go twice.
What's with that? What happened to me? One big thing is I left my only
good running shorts at my moms in Washington so I need to go pick up
another pair.
I guess the biggest reason is that my sister, Candace, joined a gym. So now she doesn't come over and run with me every other day. Bummer. I totally thought that I was going to ride her coat tails to skinny town. I was mistaken. Now she leaves me no choice. I must join her gym. There is no other way! She is the only reason that I have really stuck to running.
I suppose you can't really put a price on health anyway so 25 bucks a month could be a bargain. Right?
3 comments:
That was such a fun run! Thanks Cherie for getting me out there. We need to go running more often. I always feel so much better when I run. I know you had legs of lead at the end but we made it. That is all that matters.
Thanks. It really was fun.
You make me realize how much I miss living next to Lib. I bet you love being near Candice.
Post a Comment