Today I stayed home from work. I have this cold that took my voice away and makes me cough a lot. It's not too bad though. I don't feel that sick, but I sound really sick and that just isn't very professional. I know I wouldn't feel good about leaving my child with someone who has a haking cough and no voice.
It has been very nice because Andy and I spent the morning cleaning and then we went and bought some incense and Arby's. It was really fun to just spend the morning goofing off. Plus, now everything is all clean. Even the pooch.
Andy is safely tucked in bed and I get to hang out till about four in our sparking new house. I don't know why that feels so good. You know, hanging around in a clean house. It is so relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment