Thursday, September 6, 2007

To whom it may concern...

I would hope that this is a place were those who read feel free to comment, good or bad, on my opinions and thoughts. I do not, however, feel it is appropriate to critique my feelings and descriptions of experiences that I have had. Snarky, passive aggressive comments are not welcome here.

Furthermore, I would remind everyone that the drivel that I write is just that; really crappy descriptions of myself and experiences I've had.

Be kind. I am not bullet proof.

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

that is too funny! After reading your previous post I was a little confused about all of the comments, so I am glad that you cleared things up!hahah!! It sounds like you had an exciting and exhausting time on your vacation!! Thanks for sharing, and welcome home.

Cassidy said...

And here all this time I was thinking you were Superwoman. Not bulletproof?? Crap. Now who am I going to have to depend on? love ya girl.

Matsby said...

Hi. I enjoy reading your blog.

You should post more.