Funniest thing happened during class today. My kids had finished their
assignment and were playing on the floor with various toys when one of
them starts singing this song, which I can't for the life of me
remember. Suffice it to say it was a soft rock song from the late 90's.
Really this isn't that unusual because kids sing to themselves all the time at this age, but the really funny thing was he knew all the words.
It was so cute to hear this little boy singing some lame song his mother
probably loved. It was so much like that part in "About A Boy". The one
were he's daydreaming and starts singing that one song out loud and
everyone laughs.
Yeah... that was funny...
3 comments:
Was it Meat Loaf's "I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)"? Because that would have been wonderful.
Too bad you couldn't remember the words yourself, It would've been funnier if you'd started singing with him. I think it's hilarious that a kid was singing! I probably wouldn't have stopped laughing. It cracks me up the things little kids pick up.
That is too cute!!
Post a Comment