Thursday, August 2, 2007

I hate shopping more then anything I can think of!!!

I really really don't like shopping. Most shopping trips end with me having spent 3 hours trying stuff on and not buying anything. And tears accompanied by hot steam shooting directly from my ears.

I have a week before we leave for Europe and no shoes that will do for this trip. You'd think that buying shoes would be easy enough but I cannot do it! Maybe, I am asking too much from a shoe? All I want is a sandal that is really cool and comfortable, that can be dressed up or down, and that is brown. You'd think that this would be easy.

But, I also don't want something too clunky or heavy and I don't want a shoe that looks too comfortable( as in too padded and thick). Help me! I have entered the third dimension of hell! (I don't know what that means but it made me chuckle). No one can save me from this fear and despair, from the dread and regret!

Too dramatic?

Ok, but I would like to find a decent pair of sandals that aren't chaco's.

1 comment:

Matsby said...

I wish I could help, but this is clearly no place for male advice.

Sorry.