Thursday, August 2, 2007

My pride and joy!

I planted my first garden this year and I is growing like crazy!

This is my first ripe tomato. Well, half of it anyway. I just couldn't wait.


I don't know how to flip these pictures around. Just turn your head or something.

My tomatoes and zucchinies.


Pumpkins that grew wild in our front yard. (We forgot to throw away our pumpkins after Holloween and they somehow got seeds in the ground. They are growing like crazy.)


Jalapenos and red peppers.


More tomatoes!
I am also growing beans and acorn squash and lots of herbs. Yeah for gardens!

4 comments:

B. said...

I want some tomato.

cherie said...

All in good time.

Matsby said...

When Andy was talking about this, he made it sound like it was HE who planted this garden.

I wonder who is really responsible for this new growth...

Samantha said...

man i tried growing in Vegas, and it's TOO HOT and everything i've tried to grow has died. i'm so jealous.