Ok! I'm here in London and so far everything has been pretty good considering how sick I've been. Today I woke up finally feeling really normal, although, jet lag when your sick is really sucky.
While in the airport I almost fainted, so the rest of my time spent in any airport was time spent in a wheel chair. Ha! It was really nice and I don't think I would have fared well otherwise but a little embarrassing anyways. Don't ask me why.
My first day here I really didn't do anything but eat and sleep so yesterday was my first day of touring. Today we are leaving for Croatia at like 4 so we've got to get in our last bit of fun here. This is really hurried because everyone is waiting on me so I really must go.
We are safe and sound. London is huge and Emily, Scott, and Andy are great travel companions!
Hopefully more on our trip later!
2 comments:
I'm so sad you were sick in London, there is so much to see there. I can't wait to hear about Croatia. I am currently thinking about that doctor on ER from Croatia. Heres hoping all men in Croatia look like him.
They totally do! They are all really hot!
Post a Comment